At Nova Behavioral Health, our mission is to provide individuals and families opportunities for positive change. We strive every day to provide access to care and strong clinical services that assists each individual who reaches out to Nova Behavioral Health a chance to begin or continue their recovery journey.
We treat each individual from a holistic approach which considers their behavioral health needs, physical issues, needs for support in the community while identifying the challenges each day brings to their lives. Our goal is to include their family and the community whenever possible recognizing everyone has “natural” support in their lives and those individuals become integral in the recovery process.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please call 937-253-1680, hit “O” for the Operator and ask for the intake department.
Nova’s IRS 990 report on GuideStar.
“The mission of Nova Behavioral Health, Inc. is to provide individuals and families opportunities for positive change.”
Nova Behavioral Health is licensed by Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OHMAS) and certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) to provide these services for adults 18 and over:
- · A Comprehensive and Integrated Mental Health and Alcohol/Drug Assessment
- · Outpatient Behavioral Health Counseling and Therapy
- · Case Management/Services Coordination: Integrated alcohol, drug and mental health
- · Community Psychiatric Services Treatment
- · Pharmacological Management
- · Residential for Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug services