Careers at Nova
Nova Behavioral Health, Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, military status, genetic information and sexual orientation.
Starting salaries are competitive and increase with experience, education and licenses/certification.• Our fringe benefit package includes group health insurance, prescription coverage, dental plan, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday, paid personal days, direct deposit payroll, 401(K) plan and training/workshop opportunities.
Interested applicants can email a resume and cover letter to Human Resources to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for. If you prefer you may email a Nova Behavioral Health, Inc. Application for Employment by clicking on the form below. We ask that you also provide a EEO sheet with your application or resume. Your information will be kept confidential and used only for statistical and reporting purposes.
Current Open Positions
MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- Develop and lead groups for clients
- Complete all notes within 48 hours of activity
- Manage the milieu
- Transport clients to appointments
- Provide client monitoring and facilitate scheduled program activities in relation to client individualized treatment plan
- Collect, read and properly dispose of drug screens
- Provide clients who are experiencing difficulties with technical assistance utilizing evidence based practices in dealing with the here and now acute problems.
- Perform administrative duties as deemed necessary by Program Coordinator
- Perform/supervise household duties as deemed necessary by Program Coordinator
- Log events into shift log upon completion of shift
One year of experience, a high school diploma or GED is required. An Associate Degree is preferred. Certification as a CDCA or SWA is also preferred. A valid driver license with <6 points is required. Interested applicants email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including paid vacation, sick and holidays, a partially paid medical and dental plan and 401K. EEO/AA
NURSE – LPN OR RN – PART-TIME as needed (PRN) 16-24 hrs per week
Nova Behavioral Health, Inc. is accepting resumes for part-time as needed (PRN). The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) provides medication and physical/medical monitoring under the direction of the Nurse Manager and agency Chief Medical Officer. The nurse provides basic client care by making rounds on the unit and providing treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, and dressing wounds; measure and record clients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration; observe clients, charting and reporting changes in client' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication and taking any necessary action; administer prescribed medications and note times and amounts on clients' medication log; administer TB tests to all residents and staff as required. Set up clients’ medications on a weekly basis (med-planners) and upon client intake. Minimum one to three years of experience and a State of Ohio License as an LPN or RN required. Nova residential programs operate 24/7. Rotating shifts include weekends and holidays. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate to education, license, and experience. EEO/AA
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST – FULL-TIME
Nova is accepting resumes for a full-time Enrollment Specialist. The Enrollment Specialist reports directly to the Billing Coordinator. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely data entry of client information into the web based GOSH system, the Electronic Health Record (EHR) NexGen and ?. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to provide attention to details; initiative to obtain needed information/documentation, computer software knowledge and data entry skills. A high school diploma/GED minimum education is required. One year experience is preferred. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including paid vacation, sick and holidays, a partially paid medical and dental plan and 401K. Interested applicants email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. EEO/AA
CNP or APN - PART-TIME OR FULL TIME
Nova Behavioral Health is seeking a part-time or full time CNP or APN to provide monitoring and physical exams 20 to 40 hours per week under the direction of the Nova BH medical director. The NP/APN is responsible for providing nursing care and mental health services as agreed upon in the Standard Care Arrangement for Certified Nurse Practitioners. This position is responsible for evaluating and managing the medical issues of clients in our Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment Programs. The CNP/APN will meet face-to-face with clients for examination, diagnosis, and follow-up treatment as determined by the Physician. The CNP will prescribe and perform office procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment and schedule follow-up visits in office or during inpatient stay as needed. Additionally, will confer with clients' primary care physician if necessary.
Education, Training and/or Experience:
• Preferable to have a minimum of five years of experience in primary care or the psychiatric field and a Master's degree.
• Minimum Certified Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority and license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of OH.
• The right to participate in and receive payments from the Medicare, Medicaid, or any other third party payer.
• Professional liability insurance covering all activities performed for Nova Behavioral Health will be provided.
• Must provide Proof of current TB test upon hire.
• Prefer 2 + years of experience in both Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist role as well as in prescribing psychotropic medications.
Interested applicants email a resume and cover letter to Tina Snyder, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. EEO/AA.